XZN CC3D flight control board
The CC3D board is an all-in-one stabilization hardware which runs the OpenPilot firmware. It can fly any airframe from fixed wing to an octocopter and is configured and monitored using the OpenPilot Ground Control Station (GCS) software. The CC3D boards have gained great popularity among UAV fans for its small volume, tidy circuit and affordable price.
1. Powerful STM32 32-bit micro controller running at 72MHz, and can reach at 1.25DMips/MHz when performance at 0 wait state memory access.
2. Integrated with MPU6000 (3-axis high-performance gyros and 3-axis high-performance accelerometer), with 16M IC
3. Support GPS and data transmission
4. Operating voltage: 5V
1. STM32F103, integrated with 16M FLASH
2. MPU6000:3-axis high-performance gyros and 3-axis high-performance accelerometer
3.6-channel signal input
4. 6-channelinput for servo and ESC.
5. External interface for GPS
6. External interface for data transmission
1 X CC3D flight control board
1 X 8 pin connect wire
2 x 4 pin connect wire